Welcome to BIGMARKET.IO These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to any access to, or use of, any services made available using the website BIGMARKET.IO, and to any other related services or materials provided by BIGMARKET.IO (collectively “Services”). By accessing or using any Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- You accept the risks of trading
- Trading or holding digital currency is inherently risky and the risk of loss can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currency is suitable for you in light of your financial circumstances.
- The fact that a digital currency is made available on the Site or in connection with the use of the Services is not to be construed as an express or implied representation by BIG MARKETS of any kind, including endorsement, warranty, approval, or disapproval of the value, integrity, security, or operation of that digital currency.
- Your eligibility to use our Services
- Our Services are intended solely for users who are 18 years old or older and who satisfy the criteria described in these Terms.
- You represent and warrant that you:
- are 18 years or older;
- have not previously had your BIG MARKETS Account suspended or terminated;
- Have full capacity, power, and authority to agree to these Terms.;
- Your account
- So that you may use the Services, you are required to open and maintain an account (" BIG MARKETS Account"). To open your BIG MARKETS Account, you will be required, as part of the registration process, to provide certain personal information about yourself (such as your identification and contact details).
- Responsible Use and Conduct
- By using the Site and accessing the Services, you agree to use the Services only for the purposes intended as permitted by these Terms, and any applicable laws and regulations.
- You acknowledge and accept that:
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the means BIG MARKETS provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of Services through any automated, unethical or unconventional means;
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Services, including the servers and/or networks on which our Services operate or are connected, is prohibited;
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Services, is prohibited;
Compensation for damages and disclaimers:
Compensation for Damages
The company shall not be liable for any accidents arising out of transactions that are outside of the trading rules stipulated in these terms and conditions and shall not be liable for any dispute arising out of the negligence of the seller or buyer. The damage or loss caused by the company's affiliates shall be in accordance with the terms of the affiliates, and the dispute between the affiliates and the customers shall be settled in principle.
The Company shall not be liable for any of the following:
- In case of force majeure such as exhibition, natural disasters or national emergency
- In the event of damages caused by intention or negligence of the user
- In the case of a telecommunication service failure provided by other telecommunication carriers
- The company shall not be liable for any disruption in the use of the service due to the reasons for the user's fault or mistake.
- The company shall not be liable for the contents of the materials posted or transmitted by users
- The company shall not be liable for any defects in the delivery of cryptocurrency due to defective services of the cryptocurrency issuance management system or telecommunication service provider or due to the periodic server inspection time